The Nutrition Programme is a structured 6-week programme designed to start getting you in to a ‘style’ of eating that will help you look good and feel great from the inside out, and, most importantly, work towards reducing your risk of disease. The programme will support you in analysing your diet, establishing goals for healthy meals/snacks, and incorporating practical changes to make your healthy diet a reality; with just a few dietary changes each week, you can ease your way into a new pattern of healthy eating. We don’t just focus on diet though, we address behavioural and lifestyle strategies so that the changes you make are effective and sustainable.
The programme is offered on a one-to-one basis and is only available within the UK, providing a combination of face-to-face consultation, and discreet email and telephone advice/support. (NB:- the programme is also available as a healthy eating course for groups)
Your personal nutritionist from the comfort of your own home!
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Are you on a weight-reducing plan or have you had a relapse with your weight loss efforts and struggling to get to grips with it? Do you need that extra bit of support and guidance with your weight management?
- Have you had weight loss surgery (e.g. gastric band, bypass, sleeve)? Do you want to find out what type of diet helps you get the best outcome from your surgery?
- Has your GP suggested you follow a “healthy” diet to help reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol or high blood pressure, and you don’t know where to start?
- Do you just want a general MOT of your diet and lifestyle to learn where and how you can make improvements?
If the answer is yes to any of the above questions, the 6-week Nutrition Programme could work for you. Book an appointment with NutriShion
- After an initial free telephone consultation to discuss your needs, goals and dietary habits, and assess your suitability for the programme, you will complete a daily dietary journal recording what you eat and drink each day for 5-7 days
- After submission of the first week’s dietary journal you will attend a face to face consultation where you will receive a report detailing your Personal Nutrition Programme – developed specifically for you and your dietary needs and goals. During the consultation, we will also work together to prepare a nutrition and lifestyle 'plan of action' for the coming weeks so that you leave with clear, manageable steps towards achieving your personal goal/s.
- The next six weeks will be your time to start putting the plan into practise with Colleen’s coaching support and educational guidance
- During the remaining six weeks of the programme you will receive a 45 minute weekly telephone consultation and one further face-to-face consultation towards the end of the programme to assess and discuss your progress, and identify what we need to plan for next - if you fail to plan, you plan to fail!
- You will be required to complete a series of short activities each week, which will address different behavioural and lifestyle strategies, and will be discussed on the weekly call
- You are entitled to unlimited email and telephone support and advice throughout the programme
(Home visits may be available on request within the Birmingham area. Travel costs apply for face-to-face consultations outside the Birmingham area)
6 Week Programme: £195
Optional 6 Week Continuation Programme (unlimited online & telephone coaching) £80
Optional follow up face-to-face consultations post-programme: £50
NB: Some health conditions may require referral to another healthcare professional, which may incur an additional charge